Jack, Cathy and Bruce enjoy a grapefruit from the tree beside the RV.
Cathy, Bruce and DeAnn celebrating Cathy's birthday on 1/29!
The "spa" for the girls. "Where Luxurious Spa Treatment Produces Quality Milk"
The milking process is really interesting. These cows know exactly what to do and when to do it.
Bruce and Jack driving the milk truck.
After the dairy tour we stopped at John Wayne's favorite watering home!
As you can see, we've had a busy week.
Bruce and Janet left this morning. Janet is back home in Maryland and Bruce is at the condo. Tomorrow he'll go pick up the Envoy, gather up some work clothes and head to Kansas City. He reports for work on Monday morning. When I got home from the airport, Jasmine and I took a nice nap on the couch. At 1:00 p.m. I started working on my January Activity reports. I finished at 8:00. YUK!!! I will not miss that task. Is it March 1 yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment