Us

Us

Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday, February 8, 2008

The week has been fairly uneventful. I've worked in the office until about 1:30 every day and everything is fine and dandy. Tuesday I went to town and bought another 50 pounds of pork loins to cook for Valentine's Day. Bruce is busy at work and loving it. I was happy to be alone for about a day and I'm ready to have him back now. We are not good apart!! Yesterday I had my interview for an HR Assistant position at the FAA. That was not fun. It is way more fun to be the interviewer than the interviewee. I felt like a babbling idiot with no brain. Shortly after the interview, Vince and Shirley Henderson and I went to Phoenix to watch their grandson's baseball game. Garrett goes to College of Southern Idaho and they are down here for 4 games. Thanks to Gertie the Garmin we made it safe and sound without incident. Garrett's team won 4-1. When the sun went down it got out there. Here are a couple pictures from the game: Garrett is a very quick shortstop. Do you think it was cold out there?

No comments: