Monday, February 4, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
Today Amy turned 25 years old!! Happy Birthday to my baby girl!! Amy, Melissa and Bruce are at Hikari Japanese Steak House right now celebrating #25. I know they are having a great time. Next year I'll be there to help her celebrate too.
Bruce's first day at work was great. He was happy and very upbeat when I talked to him this afternoon. He was excited about all the great people that are working for him. Besides all of that it was 65 and sunny in Kansas City today. It was COLD, cloudy and very raining in Arizona. Poor me!
My day was a good one. Jasmine and I awakened about 7:15. I worked from 9:00 to 1:45 and accomplished everything on my list. After work I had a hot stone massage. What a treat! This was the best massage I've ever had. My back and neck have been so stiff I could hardly turn my head and she worked that out. I've also got a head full of whatever and she opened that up as well. Thank you Bruce!! Tonight I ate way too much tuna and noodles so now I've got a belly ache. Jasmine and I are going to wrap up in a blanket and spend the night on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment