Monday, February 18, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
This is the best day I've had in a really long time! I went to work and about 15 minutes later Cathy came in and said they were going shopping. I wanted to go but almost decided not to do it. Bud and Shelly encouraged me to go so off I went. We went to Chandler Fashion Mall which has everythong anyone can imagine. Dillards was having their President's Day Sale. I got three pair of shoes at 75% off EACH! Then I found two pair of slacks that were actually my size so I got them as well. Next was a pretty sweater. Cathy wasn't quite as lucky as I was. We walked through the mall and made our next big stop at Harry and David. I restocked my soup supply. We got back to the park about 3:00. Bud and Shelley had a good day without me. They are going to do a great job and won't miss me a minute. The three of us went over and got the meat ready for tomorrow's luncheon. I came home and made shrimp salad for dinner. Bud and Shelley and Jack and Cathy joined me. We had a fun evening of eating and laughing. Amy's got big news but I won't announce it until she tells a few more people!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy's big news....you're gonna be a Grandmom????
Amy says NO!!! That is not it
Knowing Amy, that would never have been my guess. I'm guessing she's found a perfect place to call home.
Post a Comment