Sunday, February 3, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
This was a nice day of rest for me! Bill and Donna and I went to early church and then Bill took us out for breakfast. Jasmine and I had a short little nap when I got home. I spent the day doing laundry, playing on the computer and watching Super Bowl hype. This evening I had dinner with Jack and Cathy while we watched the game. I already miss Bruce and he's been gone only one night. I've only got 25 more nights to sleep by myself. This morning I woke up and started talking to him but he didn't answer. Imagine that! I think he was really happy when I called him at 5:50 a.m. - NOT!
This was not a day of rest for Bruce. Todd Black drove him out to the storage unit this morning to get the Envoy. He went back to the condo and gathered up a few clothes to wear to work and headed for Kansas City. He did a little shopping when he got there and then visited with our friend Kari Swan until the girls got back from Chicago. Bruce and the girls had dinner and now Bruce is staying with Amy. Tomorrow morning he starts his new job. We are about to start yet another great adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment