Us

Us

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ONE MORE SLEEP!! Today was a beautiful day in Arizona. The sky was perfectly blue, no wind, no humidty and 80 degrees. It just doesn't get any better than that. I talked to Bud and Shelley this a.m. and we all decided there was no need for me to go to the office. I went for a nice walk with Cathy and delivered some Tupperware from the Tupperware Bingo party. Next Kathy Weyers brought a beautiful card over and wished me farewell. I am looking forward to seeing the Weyers in Kansas City. They are from Nebraska - between Lincoln and Omaha so it is very possible that we will be able to get together again. Great people! Kathy and I apparently look alike because the other day one of the residents called her DeAnn and started talking to her about park activities. I spent the majority of the day cleaning the motor home. I decided Bruce would have a stroke if he walked in and saw how I've been living so I took care of that little project. Jasmine even had a bath so she would smell good for Daddy tomorrow. Jack and Cathy made dinner for me this evening and it was good. Now Snookie is at Jack and Cathy's helping Cathy set up her blog and giving us both a lesson on blogging. Snookie is the queen of blogging in this park. Tomorrow Shelley and I are going to go shopping one last time to get stocked up for the luau. We're going to try to work in a trip to the Chico's outlet one last time. Then tomorrow night at 10:15 Jasmine and I will pick up Bruce from the airport.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Hey, sista free-spirit! I am so thrilled that you are blogging. It makes saying "good-bye" a little easier because we will still be "connected."

Can't wait to see Bruce tomorrow!