Us

Us

Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday was a lazy day for me. I slept in until 9:35 a.m. - slept right through both church services. Yikes!! Jack and Cathy and I went to the Big Wa for lunch and then printed some pictures from the Valentine's party. After we got back we went to Rick and Wendy Fury's for Rick's birthday party. The party was planned for last week but Rick has been ill. It was good to see him out and about again. We all enjoyed sitting outside to enjoy the warm weather. FINALLY!! Monday I finished up a few things at work and helped Sharon with the newspaper. Really, she did all the work and I just did the proofreading. She is really good at the newspaper! This evening I had dinner with Jack and Cathy. I'm definitely winding down and getting ready for the arrival of Mr. Hoover! 3 more sleeps.

No comments: