Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Today was a much better day and for that I am so very thankful. Before I went to sleep last night I decided I needed to start reading a book that my friend Jane Porr recommended to me, "The Little Book of Letting Go" by Hugh Prather. The first few pages of the book really spoke to me. I slept like a baby and went to work this morning with a whole new attitude. Bruce and the workampers worked in the hall all day putting up Christmas decorations. I worked by myself in the office. I accomplished everything on my task list including my end-of-month financial reports. One of our workampers read my blog last night and felt my frustration. She came in today and offered to be my sounding board. What a sweetheart she is! She might be sorry for that offer. We feel really fortunate to have such a great bunch of workampers. This evening we had a pizza outing which the majority of the residents boycotted. We had a great time. Tomorrow morning Bruce is going to teach some of the workampers how to use the popcorn machine and then we are going to go to Phoenix. We've got shopping to do for the park and I NEED some shoes. Tomorrow will be a great day as well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Any particular reason they boycotted the pizza outing??
Post a Comment