Friday, November 9, 2007
Friday, November 9, 2007
WAHOO!! It is Friday. I slept all night thanks to Tylenol P.M. What a blessing that was.
This morning one of the workampers and I prepared the sloppy joes for Sunday's lunch. While we were doing that the "cook" came in and told me that she isn't going to be able to cook for us this winter. No problem. One of our other workampers owned a general store and cafe in Vermont for 10 years. She said that she would love to help with the cooking. Another blessing. I decided I had worked hard enough this week that I needed a treat. Another gal and I went to the golf course and had a nice lunch. This afternoon I finished up some loose ends in the office and made the work assignments for next week. The last event of the day was a very successful happy hour at the pool. We had more people than last month and the majority of them were actually residents and not just the workampers. In an effort to avoid the cleaning of the RV, I went to dinner with a bunch of friends. The food was AWFUL. We don't need to go there again. Tonight I did a bunch of laundry and cleaned the majority of the inside of the RV. I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow I get to go pick up the love of my life. He's coming home and I'm glad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment