Us

Us

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Rest of Friday 11/2/07

"Save a horse, Ride a Bar Saddle"!! Yippee!!
Bruce is flying to Kansas City 11/3/07. He will have dinner with the girls, spend the night with Amy and drive to Centerville, IA Sunday 11/4/07. Bruce's mother has been evaluated and diagnosed as meeting the criteria for severe dementia. She is being dismissed from the hospital on Monday. Bruce has spoken with two nursing homes. He will make a choice Monday morning and move his mom Monday afternoon.
We spent the morning on the telephone but spent the afternoon having fun with Rob and Bev. We drove up the Apache Trail to Tortilla Flats. Canyon Lake is down 50 feet and is just about unbelievable. There is no boating allowed. I imagine that if Bagnell Dam would break, Lake of the Ozarks would look just like Canyon Lake does now. The water used to be all over the barren area in the second picture.
After our sightseeing adventure we went to Trader Joe's on a shopping spree. Yum. I actually cooked (salmon steaks) for dinner tonight. Rob and Bev headed back to Phoenix so they can catch a morning flight back to Kansas City. We had a great visit with them and it was so nice to have them here.
Bruce and I worked in the office for a while tonight. I've got his clothes ready for the suitcase except for what's in the washer and he's working on his mother's business. Good thing we don't like to sleep!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the top picture of Bev!!