Saturday, November 10, 2007
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Bruce is home! This morning I woke up at 1:30 so I got up and finished the laundry and did some other things around here. Then I went back to bed about 3:30. I awakened for the day about 6:00. I did all kinds of things around here and talked on the phone with my friend Chris. By then it was time to go get Bruce. I was right on schedule until I came upon a traffic jam on the north side of Tucson. Bruce called and said, "I don't see you". No kidding. Anyway, I was an hour late picking him up. He sat on the curb and visited with a couple whose daughter was also caught in the traffic jam. Oh well, he had a nice visit. We went to Sam's and Costco and bought the rest of the food for the Sunday lunch. That poor little VW was jammed full to the brim with watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, apples, chips, pickles and everything else. We came home and had a nice dinner. I checked my grocery list to discover that I had forgotten the oranges for tomorrow so we went to Casa Grande. When we got home I gave Bruce all of his keys back and learned that I have lost my RV keys. I was like an absent minded professor all week. I'm afraid they went to the recycle bin with the newspapers so Bruce says he's going to the recycle bin in the morning. We have such fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Queenie, did you find your keys? Also, did you know that Saturday was November 10 and today is November 11? I think being without N.O.G. all week has put you in a tailspin! Just kidding, you've done a terrific job, I'm just sure! He is VERY fortunate to have a partner as capable as you! I'm just giving you a hard time.
Post a Comment