Us

Us

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007 - BOO

Halloween at Quail Run RV Resort was a whale of a success! We've been on the constant run since 7:00 a.m. and right now it is 11.29 p.m. but it was a good day. I had my first yoga class this a.m. (yep, I said yoga). I don't know a thing about yoga but I've got a video so I'm set. There were 10 people in class today. I'm hoping one of them wants to run the video for the class because I am not fond of yoga. I want to do the walk aerobics class but I can do both if I have to. Tonight was our Halloween party. Our friends, Charles and Myrna came over from Hohokam to help us celebrate. We all went to dinner at the country club and man was that good. We'll be going back there. We had a big turnout for the party and almost everyone came in costume. We had lots of compliments and one guy told me this was the best party they've had here in 14 years. Considering all the complaints we hear, we are going to take this compliment to the bank! The old guys liked my witch costume a LOT! I was talking to a bunch of residents and one of them who was behind me decided to give me a little pat on the butt. He's really lucky he didn't get my elbow in his nose as he was sitting down and I was standing up. What I have to put up with! Our workampers did a fabulous job cleaning up and we were out of there in less than 30 minutes. We've survived our first month of workamping. The time went quickly and we've already made lots of memories. Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What party animals you are! Glad the Halloween was a success. It's a cinch you guys will be invited to a contract renewal for next year! We enjoyed a quick dinner & movie with M.B. & K.S. This was our usual "find a buddy & go out" night for Halloween!