Monday, November 5, 2007
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Another quiet day in AZ. I went to church here in the park and met our winter pastor. Jasmine and I hung around the RV until we went to Charles and Myrna's house. Myrna fixed a great dinner so we enjoyed that. I say "we" because Jasmine got her usual Pecan Sandies plus a little bit of roast beef.
Bruce and Alex got to Centerville Sunday morning. Bruce's mom is not doing well at all and she is much weaker than he had expected to find her. He's meeting with the doctor this morning to get a better idea about what to expect. I've offered to fly home but he doesn't want me to do that. I'll stay here and work until he changes his mind. We are both really thankful that Alex is able to be there with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment