Us

Us

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today was a normal day at the office. I accomplished everything I had on my list. This evening I had dinner with Carol and Frank Bowman. The workampers here have been great to me this week while Bruce is gone. I have avoided cleaning the RV all week. I've always got an excuse and today was no different. I finished up the grocery shopping for the luncheon this weekend. Bruce finished up all of his paperwork in Iowa and feels good about that. The therapists continue to encourage Doris to participate. The highlight of Bruce's day was a visit to an old friend - the mother of his high school sweetheart. He needed that positive note this week. Jasmine is ready for bed. She is in hope of sleeping until 7:30 tomorrow morning. I'm going to do all I can to make her wish come true!

No comments: