Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Another day and more changes. Bruce has his reservations to fly home February 2. We also have our reservations at Walnut Grove Campground so we'll have a place to live in the RV when the RV and I arrive there the beginning of March.
We had another busy day at work. The Activities group hosted all the resident volunteers for a hot dog cookout today at noon. We made some really yummy baked beans to go with the hot dogs. I have a hot dog recommendation: Oscar Meyer XXL Premium Beef Franks. After we cleaned up the kitchen Bruce and I worked in the office. Bruce remembered to have one of the workampers check the popcorn supply for tonight's Bingo and of course we didn't have enough so we ran to town for popcorn and some more cheap pork loins for Valentine's dinner. When we got back I worked on the newspaper until 8:00. Bruce came over about 7:30 and worked until 10:00. He just got home a minute ago and I asked if he brought the car home. Well he forgot it so he walked back up there to get it. He is way over cooked! He's back and we need to talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, get this updated, you're three days behind!
Post a Comment