Us

Us

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wednesday - Saturday were a complete blur here and I can't really remember what went on. Work has been weird. I did take all day Friday off and enjoyed that time immensely. Bill and Donna Rinne, friends from Olathe, arrived on Friday afternoon. Saturday morning Rinnes, Montgomerys and Bruce went for pancakes cooked by the workampers and then we all went to a craft fair and car show in Casa Grande. Later in the day we had 12 people here for drinks and then we all went to the golf course for dinner. That night we all attended the Cancer Survivor's party here at the park. We danced until our feet about fell off. A good time was had by all. This morning we went to church. This afternoon Bruce worked around the RV, I good a nap, we went to a birthday party and then to Charles and Myrna's for dinner. We got home a few minutes ago and are exhausted. Tomorrow morning we have a mandatory workamper meeting at 8:00. That promises to be interesting and we'll likely have news after that!

No comments: