Us

Us

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Greetings,
It has finally warmed up in Arizona and for that we are very thankful. Yesterday it was almost hot outside. Today it was a little cooler but I wore capris and was perfectly comfortable.
The park is filling up but we still have all kinds of spots that are empty. The new arrivals are all coming in to get their event tickets and to find out what is going on in our world.
Yesterday I worked at home all day and it was great. I completed my end of month financial reports for the manager. Bruce worked in the office all day. He was TIRED when he got home. Last night Jack and Cathy, Tom and Sharon, and Bruce and I went to Manuel's to celebrate Sharon's birthday. Manuel's is our favorite Mexican restaurant. Yum.
Today Cathy and I went to Casa Grande. We made a couple of bank deposits for the park, printed the pictures from New Year's Eve and did some grocery shopping for Monday's luncheon. Bruce worked in the office all day and I worked in there this afternoon. Tonight Cathy is making soup for us for dinner. We will go to bed early tonight so we can get up early and take off for Mesa for my surgery.

No comments: