Thursday, January 10, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Tues, Wed and Thurs have been kind of a blur around here.
Tuesday we worked in the morning. Tuesday afternoon Melissa, Cathy and I went to see "Charlie Wilson's War". Great movie. Tuesday evening we went to a free concert here in the park and had a fun time. We all danced, clapped and enjoyed ourselves for 2 hours. Melissa and I had fun line dancing in front of the whole hall full of people. Wednesday Melissa and I went to Phoenix shopping. At 2:00 we picked up Charles and Myrna from the airport and took them to Coolidge. They have been in Canada for Christmas. We had dinner with Vince and Shirley, Uncle Roger and Aunt Delores, and Charles and Myrna. Thursday Bruce and I both worked all day. Melissa and I went to the outlet mall shopping after work. This evening we have been reading Christmas cards as we received our December mail today. Melissa has a bad cold so she's spent a lot of time coughing this week. She says she doesn't feel as bad as she sounds. Her time with us has really gone quickly. Work seems to get in the way of everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH!! I finally got to your 'Happenings'!!! You will not believe what I had to do to get your blog to open. Not your fault.. our computer... argh! You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment