Us

Us

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday, October 30

We are tired tonight. We've had a gruelling day on the phone trying to figure out what is going on with Bruce's mother. Where we are right now is in the "wait and see" mode. The nurse from the assisted living center is going to do an evaluation tomorrow to see if they will be able to provide the kind of care Doris needs when she is released from the hospital. Hopefully tomorrow the doctor and the assisted living center will let us know what they are thinking so we can decide what we need to do. Other than that we had a good day. I went back to water aerobics and Bruce went back to work. Tomorrow morning I'm going to start a "morning exercise" class. We'll start with a yoga video. I'd like to do three days a week of walk aerobics and two days of yoga. We are trying to do whatever the residents want. Maybe I'll be leading three classes a day! We finished our shopping for the Halloween party and we've made the list of things to do for tomorrow. Now all we've got to do is get some sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Janet Anders said...

Sounds like you need a vacation! It makes me tired just reading what your are doing!

Take care, don't work too hard.

I enjoy keeping up with your happenings!