Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Wednesday 10/17/07
We just got back from a fun evening. The Central Arizona College invited local RV parks to come and preview their winter entertainment series. We toured their facility and were treated to a few songs by two original members of the New Christy Minstrels. A friend of ours from Hohokam in Coolidge was there so the three of us had dinner together.
On the way to the college we watched a cotton field being harvested. Wow. That is a process. Tomorrow I am going to take the camera and see if I can get some good shots. I did get some pictures last week showing the cotton fields prior to harvest. Because it never gets cold down here the farmers have to use an airplane to spray the fields to kill the foliage before they can do the harvest.
We have made a decision about how to keep Bruce from working all day every day. We are going to take turns working instead of working together. I am going to work for the next two days and Bruce is going to stay at the RV. This is going to be a real test in trust to see if the off-duty person trusts the on-duty person enough to stay away! We are quite a pair. Who would have ever thought that the two of us would be so wrapped up in trying to pull off a season of activities in an RV park??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment