Us

Us

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Very Early on October 16

I lost my wifi connection last night so didn't get anything posted. Yesterday was another day packed full of work for the Activities Coordinator and his office manager. One of these days we are going to get the hang of this and someone else will be doing all the work while we drink coffee and eat bon bons! We were up very early this morning (5:00 a.m. our time)! A very good friend of ours is having surgery at Mayo this morning. We wish we were there with them in person but we are definitely with them in thought and prayer.

2 comments:

Janet Anders said...

DeAnn,

Nice blog. Now I can keep up with your happenings!

We thoroughly enjoyed having Melissa here. I hope she wasn't too bored. We just like having her around. She is a wonderful young lady. We sure wish Travis were a few years older!

Take care and be safe.

We are so jealous!
Janet

Queen of Retirement said...

Thank you. Melissa really is a wonderful young lady, isn't she? Spoken like a true Mom!!