Very tired love birds!!
Another day in paradise! The sky was blue and the sun shined all day and was around 70. Today Bruce worked on the newsletter all day and is still over there working on it. I went to town and retrieved 6 turkeys and another whole car load of "stuff". Other than that I didn't accomplish much of anything. I enjoyed a fun conversation with my sister-in-law, Lori, this afternoon. That was a treat for me. It's hard to believe it is almost Christmas. You would never know it by our actions this year. Today we received a package from Bev Henning, my parents and the Whites. Now we have something to put under our tree, well ok, now we have something to put around our tree!
2 comments:
Hey you guys! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I haven't read this since mid-November! So many things have happened... and I'm so proud of both of you for standing your ground and keeping yourselves calm despite all the CRAZINESS!
I miss talking with you, DeAnn. Yep, I know... I can call. :-) Life has been busy, here too. But that's no excuse for me not keeping in touch.
School is done... I received an "A" in the class and a 98% on my final. *BIG GRIN* I'm REALLY proud of that score! (Can you tell?)
The boys are doing pretty good. Jamey broke his wrist a few weeks ago... long story. He's okay, though.
Michael is hanging out, doing well in school, and just being "Michael". LOL
Alex is CRAZY busy with work, but he's keeping his wits about him, even with all the hours he's putting in.
We are headed to Iowa tomorrow morning at 6:30 to visit family. A day trip for us. We'll be back Friday evening. Then the Christmas celebrations begin on Saturday.
We will miss you LOTS this year!
Merry Christmas and God Bless.
Joy
P.S. Thank you for the card and gift inside. You guys are truly and amazingly generous.
We love you!
I'M a hoot??? Girl, you're the QUEEN OF HOOT. lol And I'm so glad God brought us both to the same park.
Post a Comment