Us

Us

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Merry Christmas! We started the day with a Merry Christmas wish from Amy so we were off to a good start. A few minutes later we received a call from Joy, Alex and Michael. I didn't feel well so I spent the day in bed and on the couch. I think I might be making up for all the sleep I've missed over the past three months. Bruce spent the majority of the day with the other workampers preparing for Christmas dinner. He said the dinner went well and everyone had plenty of food. As always, I was worried that I didn't purchase enough meat but as always, I was wrong about that. Bruce and I were surprised by many nice gifts from the Activities workampers. Besides the gifts they gave us, they took a collection among themselves and gave us a very generous sum of money. We have a great bunch to work with. They would like us to use the money to get away for a weekend so we will do that! This afternoon I talked with my Mom and Dad, Shirley Henderson and Melissa. We missed calls from Barb Ollek and Donna Rinne. We are very blessed! Bruce is up at the cantina emptying the dishwasher. He has a hard time sitting still! We have a day off tomorrow. I almost feel guilty because I didn't do anything all day today but I think I can get over that!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: