Thursday, December 13, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Wow. We acted like real people Wednesday. I stayed in bed until 9:00 a.m. Bruce was so sweet, he got up and sneaked off to work so I could sleep. When I got up I cleaned the RV and did a few loads of laundry. I even fixed Bruce a decent lunch and that hasn't happened in a while. After lunch we both went up to the office for a few minutes and then about 1:15 we both took off the rest of the day. We had a few errands to do so we did those and also purchased a couple of the hams for Christmas dinner. Spiral cut hams are on sale at Safeway for $1.48 per pound but you can only buy 2 at a time so I started the process yesterday. Thursday night we met several other workampers at the golf course club house for a little Christmas party. We had a white elephant exchange and had a great time. By 9:15 Bruce was on the computer and I was in bed! Great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment