Thursday, December 6, 2007
Thursday, December 6, 2008
This morning Bruce and some of the male workampers moved the 10 foot, fully decorated Christmas tree in the main hall. The owners were here yesterday and didn't like the placement of the tree so being the dutiful little workampers that we are, the guys moved the tree. They lost only one bulb so I think they did a great job. Then they hung more Christmas lights - also requested by the owners. One of the workampers sewed new seat cushions for the chairs in the hall and I worked in the office. The days of nothing to do have passed and every one is busy now. A friend of mine, Barbara, invited me to lunch today so we left the compound like real human beings and enjoyed a really nice hour of talking and eating.
This evening Bruce is going to go help get BINGO started and I am going to do some paperwork here at home. Here is an interesting tidbit. Bruce is printing our own financial reports. He printed a report showing everything we have spent for campground rental since we bought this camper in August 2004 - $9032.89. Wow. Can you believe that?? That is a lot of $20 and $30 nightly charges. I can't wait to see the diesel fuel charges. Look at the money we would have had if we had stayed home doing nothing! It is fun looking at the report though because it takes me on all of our journeys all over again. I wouldn't trade 5 minutes of our travels for the entire $9000. Back in high school when my Dad called me Ramblin' Rose - I'm sure he had no idea how accurate he would be 30+ years later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would I hire those two? Not as "managers" but maybe a comedy team! Just kidding, CUTE! Bet you two were the best looking ones at the party.
Love the picture. I was sure -somebody- got a picture of that witch ;)
Very dapper Bruce - same tailor as Michael Vick? Of course, Michael will be wearing his outfit longer than you.
Post a Comment