Sunday, December 30, 2007
Sunday, December 30,2007
I spent most of the day worrying about whether or not we would sell the additional 50 tickets that we need to sell for the New Year's Eve party tomorrow night. As you might imagine, the worrying didn't accomplish anything. This afternoon several of us gathered to take sample pictures for the party. We are going to take pictures and sell them to the residents and we wanted to give them some examples. My camera will get a good work out tomorrow evening (hopefully). While we working on the project we had the opportunity to talk to many of the new residents who have arrived in the past couple of days. Hopefully they will all come to the party. You see, I have purchased enough food to feed an army so I need someone to come and eat it!! I also need someone to buy tickets and pay for all of that food!
This evening we are enjoying The Sound of Music. Bruce has never seen the movie before tonight. He said he was always too busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How has he never had time to watch the Sound of Music. What a great movie!! Did he like it?
Post a Comment