Us

Us

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday

Today was another good day in paradise. We got the annual money sermon in church this a.m. and I wasn't real thrilled about that. I'm full of enough guilt without getting blasted again! This afternoon Bruce worked and I took a nap with my Jazzie Dog. 5:00 meant it was time for wine and cheese by the pool. The group was smaller this week but just as mighty. Now we are getting ready to settle in for some trash tv!
I loved all your comments and for those of you that think we have no trees - here you go!! We will be eating fresh oranges about January. Yum Yum. There will be no ice laden limbs falling through our roof this winter. The slab behind us is where our friends Jack and Cathy will be very soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are blogging. I enjoy your stories so much. We got the money sermon too, but Pastor Mark gave it because Pastor Aaron was out of town. It was nice to hear him again. I over slept this morning and missed Bible study:( For shame! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you for figuring this out!! Can't wait to read more. Love you.

Anonymous said...

We missed our money sermon. We were boating......burning gas money! We are feeling guilty too!

Watch the sun! Have fun!

Dave F.