Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Not much going on in our world right now. Bruce is working and is not feeling too great. He can't decide if he has the flu or what but he knows he would rather be in bed than anyplace else right now. The hazards of working!
Jasmine and I are hanging around the RV, playing on the computer and watching tv. I guess I should say that I am doing whatever Jasmine wants. Right now she is looking at the sunshine barking at me because she wants to be in the window soaking up the rays. She seems to get more demanding every day. There are a lot of things I should be doing but I'm not doing any of them yet! I did get our taxes filed and the IRS accepted the return. Now we just wait for our money to drop into the bank account. I'm also working on putting together a family reunion and have been having fun playing with different ideas and recipes.
Hopefully my next blog session will be more exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get well, Bruce!! You can't be getting sick. That's not allowed. But, hey, we will be praying for you anyway.
DeAnn, relax Hon. Just breathe and relax.
Sure miss you both.
Post a Comment