Yes, we are alive. I can hardly believe that I haven't written anything since May 18. What is wrong with me anyway? I'm very sorry for being so lazy. I'm sorry for not calling. I'm sorry for not returning phone calls. (I think I need to go to lazy anonymous or something!)
What have we been doing? We've been working. We've been to SD for my niece's high school graduation. We've been working. We've been trying to get the condo back in some kind of shape since the painting. We've been working. I've been to Fort Worth for Funds Certifier training. We've been working. Who's idea was it to go back to work anyway?
Today we took delivery on our new boat. It is a 25 foot tri-toon made by Premier. It has a 225 horsepower Evinrude engine.

Notice that it is a dual command. I now have the right to sit in the other chair and tell him where to go!!
Bruce's seat. (I guess it's real the helm.)
DeAnn's seat.
Bruce is demonstrating the "changing room".
This is the front end of the boat. (The bow.)
Joyce Cooley and her mom stopped in Kansas City early in May so we went to lunch together. It was fun catching up with them again. Here are Joyce and Bruce in front of our new car. Notice Joyce's rig in the background. Joyce is quite a gal!!
We were fortunate enough to be in town to watch one of Melissa's dance performances. She was being adjudicated.

My mom made Kelsey this quilt for graduation. Grandpa, Grandma and Kelsey.
It is now 12:05 a.m. and I need to get to bed. We've got two weeks of work to do at the condo tomorrow before we leave for KC. Back to work on Monday!!
4 comments:
It's soooo good to hear from you and see all the pictures. OH MY ... Love the boat!! You did good! Dual command... you make me laugh.
We're waiting for you to make it to Branson or let us know when you will be back at the condo. Can't wait to see the two of you.
Don't wait so long to blog, please!
Love your new boat. It sure is a nice one. Hopefully we can see you all soon. Why don't you guys just quit that working and make your reservations with us in Florida next winter!!
Glad to hear you are alive and back at work again. Someone has to pay for all those stimulus paychecks going out! Love the boat. Bruce looks good in it. We need to see a picture of you in the driver's seat. Does it's name mean that when YOU are driving he is sharing the command duties? Or does it refer to the buying decision? Call sometime when you are on the road driving back and forth.
Loooove the boat!!!!! Hope you have a blast with it. Sure would be nice to see you in sunny FL this winter.
Post a Comment