Us

Us

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday, June 10, 2008

For the first time in a really long time we have enjoyed two good weather days in a row and for that we are very thankful! Tuesday was a much better work day than Monday. Tuesday is family night with the girls so they came over for dinner. A friend of ours, Sharon Pierson stopped by with her new puppy Kermit the Dog so she joined us as well. We had a good time talking laughing and eating. After dinner Bruce, Jasmine and I enjoyed a good walk through the complex. Today was a GREAT day at work. All the managers were gone so we had what I called "Indoor Annual". That means we all had a day off but we were at work and didn't get charged any annual leave. I had time to get all caught up from being gone last week plus I had time to do some research. After work I had my regular check-up with the dermatologist. This time I only had one spot frozen (right above my right eyebrow) and one spot biopsied (right arm). We are both hoping the freeze job on the face will do the trick. She'll recheck that in 2 months. I'll get the biopsy results in about 2 weeks. I'm sure that was a "nothing" spot because it didn't look like any of my other cancer spots. The doctor said she was 50/50 on it so biopsied it just to be safe. I am happy with the check-up because I wasn't looking forward to leaving there like I did out in Arizona - 4 biopsies on my face. I'm thinking I just need a complete face peel so I can quit going all the time. This evening I had dinner with three friends - Bev Henning, Carol Smith and Eden Keefe. What a treat that was. We talked and laughed like crazy.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Good luck with your spots......I have been pouring on the sunscreen here in Houston....Just hate that little freeze machine.