Us

Us

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today we spent the day completing more tasks at the condo. One of these all the projects will be complete and we will be able to play every weekend. We finally found a comforter set that we like for the master bedroom. It is "aqua marine" in color and I am using a really pretty brown as the accents. If I ever get my wits about me, I will take some pictures. Bruce moved our boat to Ken and Ginny Taylor's lift because our lift has to be moved farther back in the slip. Nothing is ever simple. We re hoping we can get the lift moved this week as Ken and Ginny are getting their new boat next Saturday and will need their own lift. I had the pleasure of talking to Snookie this afternoon on the way home. They are in Cortez, Colorado where it is 71 and a light breeze. WHAT ARE WE DOING IN KANSAS? We decided that 1/2 of the Quail Run workampers will be in Florida this winter along with Jack and Cathy. Here's our plan. Everyone needs to let me know where they will be this winter. Bruce and I will fly to Florida and get a place to stay that is centrally located to everyone. We'll find a park where we can all get together and get caught up. What does anyone think of that plan? Bruce and I can't miss out on all the fun! We drove the three hours home this evening and arrived in the garage just as the rain really let loose. We had our daily thunderstorm. The sky was green as can be and the clouds really looked threatening but we didn't get anything except thunder, lightening and rain. Tonight we are going to hit the hay early so we are ready for our week at work.

1 comment:

Mrs. Monty said...

Hey, that sounds like a good plan for Florida this winter! Can't wait to see your pictures of the "new" condo.