Nearly two weeks have passed since I updated my blog. We have been enjoying every day but haven't been doing anything spectacular. The weather has warmed up and we have electricity every day now. Last week there was a problem in Mesa and the park lost power off and on for a few days. Thank you generator.
I returned the stolen necklace to Chicos. I was a little nervous so I just marched up to the cash register and told the clerk that I accidentally stole the necklace and I was returning it. I have visions of Lindsay Lohan going through my mind. The clerk asked me if I wanted to purchase it. I told her I didn't want it but that I would purchase it if she wanted me to do so. Nope. She just thanked me for returning it and we left. Phew!
I finally read The Shack. What a powerful little book.
We've been attending different churches since we've arrived here in Mesa and we have found one we really like = Hosanna Lutheran. The pastor's February sermon series is titled "Unlikely Leaders" and he is using The Wizard of Oz for his characters. We feel right at home.
I continue to be faithful to my WW diet and I've now begun losing weight! HURRAY. The shape of my body continues to change. I'm now less than 10 pounds from my goal. YAY. I go to the gym no less than five days a week. Today I fell off the diet wagon face first into yummy green chili enchiladas, chips, dip and marshmallow treats but I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow. Oh wait, not tomorrow. We are taking the Verde Canyon Railroad Chocolate and Champagne trip tomorrow. I'm taking my camera!
Yesterday we took a little road trip down to Casa Grande and Arizona City. It was fun to visit the old haunt, Quail Run, but it was a whole lot more fun knowing that we were heading back to Mesa where we don't have to work 90 hours a week. My stomach did some flip flops as we drove through the park. We didn't see anyone we knew so we drove round quietly and went right back out the gate.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Remember the greatest love of all is the love of our Heavenly Father!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment