Us

Us

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday, January 20, 2011

Friday was another beautiful day in paradise.  Jack, Cathy, Bruce, Brandy, Lindi and I spent the morning touring a very small portion of Tonto National Forest.  Tonto covers almost 3 million acres - we saw a very small portion.

Red Mountain is just north of Mesa

Who would believe this is in the desert?

Lindi wanted to play in the water

Is that really bamboo?

Jack heads off for the perfect picture

Jack and his camera are almost to the top

King Kong has the camera!

Aren't we the perfect little family?

Another perfect little family.


The tree's roots have been exposed so long they have bark.


A picture worth 1000 words
 We had a nice picnic lunch beside Saguaro Lake but I forgot to take a picture.  I'll try to do better next time!

Upon returning to the RV Bruce commenced cleaning the dash where Lindi looks out the window with his Zapit 2000.  Then he cleaned the control panel with his Oil of Range for Wood and he reinstalled all the air vents.  Meanwhile I worked on my cookbook program for four hours.  Finally at 10:30 p.m. I experienced success.  I downloaded the newest version of the program.  I successfully transferred all of my own recipes from the old defunct version and I set up the new version so I am able to email recipes to anyone that wants one.  That might not sound like much to you but I was about nuts until I finally finished. 

2 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

She how much you're getting done during your "solitude!!!"

Michelle Miller said...

Oh Great! Are you going to get a desk top publisher and print it, too?

I love it when a project is finally complete.

Do you want a copy of Sue Bergman's Corn Casserole dish?