Sunday, February 8, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
We've had a good weekend and hope you have too. It was so warm here yesterday that we walked in our shorts and I actually wore carpi's the whole day. I love it!
Thursday night we had dinner with our friend Kari Swan. We have not done a good job of keeping connected with all of our friends in Olathe. Work is really getting in our way! Friday night we had dinner with more friends - Jim and Lisa Wilms. While we were walking into the restaurant we bumped into two other sets of long time friends. Fun night. Last night Glenn and Vickie Youngblood came over for dinner and we played Farkle. Of course I lost but I'm a really good loser!
We have BIG news. We are getting another doxie and her name is already Jasmine! Can you believe that? She is two years old and is at a pet shelter called Home For Disposable Pets in Riley, Kansas. She has spent her whole life in a kennel at a breeder. She's a tiny little thing at only 5 pounds and has really crazy hair. Her foster mom describes her hair as blue and brown. Bruce and I loved her at first sight. She is being spayed next week and we will get to bring her home when we get back from Cancun. Two weeks later she will go on her first RV trip. Jasmine One made her first big trip two weeks after we got her too. We sure hope Jasmine Two loves travelling as much as Jasmine One!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are getting Two!
Glad you are enjoying warmer weather. We got a cool front with rain and wind last night with more coming, they say. It's been cool all day here. Made for a really good nap this afternoon. We went to the new Eva's in CG... really pretty place and food was excellent. When we got home, I crashed and woke up just in time to see Larry Fitzgerald catch an awesome pass in the end zone for the blue team at the Pro Bowl. Don was cat napping in the recliner as he watched February Hallmark movies. He tries to act like he doesn't care for the chick flicks. Who's he think he's fooling??? ha ha (can you tell I haven't blogged yet today?)lol
Can't wait to see Two's picture!!
Post a Comment