Saturday, February 14, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
This is a happy day at our house. We finished packing this morning. Bruce thought everything would fit in one suitcase. NOT! The big suit case is full (40 pounds). Two medium suit cases are full and we have one carry one. I know we are taking too much but I can't figure out what to leave behind so I'm not leaving anything behind.
Last night we went to the boat and RV show. It was pathetic! One of the vendors told us they expected 12,000 yesterday but when we left at 8:00 p.m. they had yet to hit 1,000. Economy.
It is finally time for our big family vacation and we are READY! I'll talk to you when we get home. Until then, be safe and be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh DeAnn, you should have called me. When Bob and I flew home last summer for SIX WEEKS we did it in two carry ons and we had clothes we didnt' even wear/need with us.
Post a Comment