The car was off to the dealership for some major repairs. Cell phone cameras are great. Read the last post for the details. (By the way, the car runs great now. Tonight Bruce discovered that when they checked the windshield wipers, they forgot to hook up the hose from for the washers. Hmmm, we didn't get much for our money!!

I was fascinated by the way they moved the car around. Remember, it would run but wouldn't propel itself. That blue thing was way easier than pushing it by hand.

Bruce went to Dallas and I got flowers again. Hurray for me. They are on the counter at my desk.

Chenega Christmas party. I was giving the food table one final going-over. McDoles house to beautiful. I could live here in a minute!

Here we are in the kitchen having a good time.

Sheila and I were enjoying a few minutes after everyone ate.

Bruce and I were two tired puppies!

The dessert bar was a VERY popular hangout.

This is a picture of the Neil Diamond concert. Notice that everyone is standing up clapping and singing. No pictures were allowed so I used my Sprint phone. Hmmm. The concert was at the Sprint Center and no cell phone pictures were allowed. What is wrong with that picture??
1 comment:
Love me some Neil Diamond! Did he sing his new song "Pretty Amazing Grace"?
Merry Christmas to you both!
Post a Comment