Us

Us

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday, December 20, 2008

BRRRRR It is cold in Kansas City and I don't like it! Today it started out around 20 and by the time we got home for the last time this evening it was 7. Now that is cold but not as cold as it is going to be tomorrow. Thursday was the last Christmas pot luck at work. It was another huge success and we ate way too much again. Friday night had dinner with friends at Il Centro at 51st and Main in Kansas City. It's really a cute little place that is obviously very popular. This morning I finished up the majority of my Christmas shopping. I picked Amy up and we blitzed the mall. Shopping was really good because of all the tremendous bargains. Merry Christmas to me. Amy and I decided we each needed a new coat. They were 70% off and then I got another 10% off because I signed up for a credit card. I am the proud owner of a new red "puff jacket" and a scarf to match. Amy's is brown. That makes three coats she has gotten for herself! Bruce and I spent the afternoon with Glenn and Vickie Youngblood. We went to a warehouse wine sale and then to Garozzos for dinner. We are going to stink tomorrow! The garlic tasted great going down. After church and Sunday school tomorrow will go to Topeka to see Alex and his family.

No comments: