Us

Us

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friday, January 8, 2010 was Bruce's final day of work! His company told him to reduce his staff's hours by 30% so he reduced himself 100%. WAHOO. This is a picture of a few of the wonderful people he worked with. They gave him that giant basket full of delicious goodies. I'm sure none of that stuff is approved by Weight Watchers! Bruce is finished working!!
I haven't seen Brucein smile like that in a good long while and I'm glad the smile is back.
No explanation needed on this one.
These two have been outstanding workers. Sheila McDole and Jon White have helped Bruce every step of the way for the past 2 years. Jon will be filling in until a new manager is selected.
Tarren is one of Bruce's new administrative assistants.
Part of the gang took Bruce to lunch on his last day. He loves going to lunch.
We celebrated Christmas with our kids. I think we wore Alex out.
We definitely wore Bruce and Lindi out.
The girls all got warm, fuzzy socks from Santa Claus. They like posing with James. (Joy, Nichole, Amy, James and Melissa)
These are the two newest members of our family, Drew and Nichole.
Bruce had our friend Bernie Weisaphl make the kids pens. Alex's pen is made from wood from Bernie's farm.
Nice Bruce. He would do anything for Lindi!
Pretty new apron from Diane. What kind of a face am I making anyway?
This is my friend Cash. Isn't he cute? His parents need to move back to Kansas.
Last night we celebrated three birthdays and a Bruce's retirement. This is our friends Barb and Les Frans. Barb was extremely ill last summer but God is blessing her with good health now.
Our buddies Todd and Diane Carter. Diane was one of the birthday girls.
Lee and Bev Doyle. Bev was another birthday girl.
Allen and Shelby Spaur. Allen was the only birthday boy.
I don't know these party crashers. Oh wait, it's the old retired guy and his young wife.

2 comments:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

LOL!!! I love the old retired guy and his young wife. You are a hoot. We miss you guys.

LaVon Baker said...

Oh, Barb looks wonderful. It's great to have face to go with the name we prayed for. She's beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful, I love the picture of the old retired guy and his young wife. Must save that one to my "friends" folder.