Monday, May 11, 2009
Early May 2009
I finally had five minutes so I could get the blog caught up a little bit. Bruce and I are having fun this spring but there is definitely no grass growing under our feet. We have spent time with all the kids and have enjoyed every minute of it. We are preparing the apartment to move. Yes, we are moving again. We are going to "house sit" for our friend Shirley Goode who is going to work in Washington, D.C. for a year. We will move sometime prior to May 31.
Here are a few pictures of what has been going on. After you have looked at this post, check out the next one too.
Lindi likes her mom now and her mom likes her too!
On May 2, Melissa, Amy, Bruce and I went to Des Moines to help the Randy Brown family celebrate Randy's 50th birthday, Randy's retirement from the Postal Inspection Service and Randy and Donna's 25th anniversary. The day was hosted by Bethany and Josh Brown. Donna and Randy were the kids high school youth group leaders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lindi is so precious. I just sent you an email.. don't miss it.
Post a Comment