Thursday, April 3, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
We have an apartment!! YES!! It has two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen (including a wine refrigerator), and two car attached garage. We take possession Saturday, April 12. Now I need to work for sure. I'm busy trying to get the insurance lined up and get our address changed on all the important things. This weekend we'll go to the lake and figure out what we need to bring up here for the apartment. Next weekend we'll go to Iowa and get some of Bruce's mom's furniture so we don't have to buy new and only use it for a couple of years. As of 4/12/08 our address will be 11718 South Alcan Street, Olathe, KS 66062. Here's the website: http://www.pricebrotherskc.com/ApartmentCommunities/Property.asp?Method=PhotoGallery&Id=12 We are floor plan B2-Cheval. Things are coming together.
Amy's painter is doing a very nice job. The red gumball accent walls are fantastic. This place rocks!
I'm doing laundry and making lists of things to do before we move and before I go to work. I am like the Energizer Bunny when I've got things to do so the bunny is in her element now. There are plenty of things to do!
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, so when are we going to get pictures...or at least an update? Blog, girlfriend, BLOG!
Post a Comment